Open Tractor Weight Classes
4500, 5500, 6500, 7500, 8500
- Maximum tire size 18.4
- Any Cut tires permitted in all classes
- No RPM limit (unchecked)
- Maximum 8 MPH speed limit (any gear)
- Stationary draw bar 20” in height maximum, 18” back from center of rear wheel minimum.
- Wheelie bars are mandatory.
- Kill switch required.
- 3 horn rule for all classes
ADDITIONAL RULES FOR ALL CLASSES
- Tractor must be operated safely at all times, with driver remaining in seat while pulling.
- Club is not responsible for personal injury, accidents, or damage to tractor or equipment while on grounds.
- Recommended that all tractors be equipped with a fire extinguisher.
- Only Gasoline, diesel, or L.P. gas permitted.
- Must have a twisted clevis or a hitching plate for hookup ,no straight clevises permitted.
- No dual wheels, tire chains, steel wheels, or four wheel drive tractors.
- All tractors must weigh in before and after each pull.
- Front weights cannot exceed 11’ front center of rear wheel; rear weights should not exceed rear tires in excess.
- No more than two pulls per tractor per class. Only one place awarded per tractor per class.
- The tractor tires must stay inside track boundaries at all times during the pull.
- No jerking of sled.