- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Glenford Lions Club or any persons involved with pull are not responsible for
- All vehicles will be operated in a safe manner at all times. Unsafe operations will
result in disqualification or removal from grounds.
- All vehicles must have working brakes!!!!!
- Anyone not involved in the pull shall be required to stay off the track for safety
- All weights must be securely fastened. Anything lost on track while hooked to sled
will result in disqualification.
- Driver must put vehicle in neutral and take foot off clutch before sled will be hooked.
- Any jerking of sled will result in disqualification.
- Drawbars must be stationary in all directions while pulling and hook must hang down
freely in 3 “opening of drawbar. Tractor or truck must have clear access to sled hook
in order to hook.
- No part of vehicle will interfere with sled.
- Disqualification will result if sled or vehicle touches guardrail.
- Each driver has 2 chances to get front of sled past 75 foot mark. These attempts
must be consecutive.
- After first puller in each class has made their pull, they have the option to pass that
pull and either pull again immediately or in the third position.
- If weight is changed on sled, first puller has option to pull immediately or drop to third.
- Driver has option to spot sled before it is pulled back to starting position, if the sled
was pulled over 75 feet by previous puller.
- If less than 10 entries per class or at executive decision, vehicles can double entry,
but only place one per class.
- When sled is ready, puller has 2 minutes to hook. If unable to pull at this time may
drop to last [mechanical problem only]
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a signed consent form by parents or guardian
- Minimum of 5 pullers in class to pay first place money. If less first place money is
dropped and second is paid instead.
- ALL VEHICLES MUST WEIGH OUT AND DRAWBAR CHECKED IMMEDIATELY AFTER
THEY PULL. YOU WILL FORFEIT PRIZE MONEY IF YOU DON’T
- Any vehicle can be inspected at any time.
- No pressurized fuel unless factory equipped.
- Uncut tires for checked class. Top Cut tires are for checked.
- Any rule not covered above will be decided as needed by members of rules committee;
excessive complaining will result in disqualifying, decision final.