1. Engine Block must remain in org. location as located by manufacturer.
2. Stock transmission or manufacturer’s replacement and stock final drive housing or
manufacturer’s replacement. OEM Block and cyl. head required. All exhaust pipes
must discharge vertically and be securely attached. Water injection is optional.
3. Tractors must have wide front axle. Engine side shields are mandatory unless RPM’s
are stock. Tractors must have grill as intended by manufacturer, fiberglass
replacement is allowed as long as it matches OEM look. Draw-bar MAX height 20 in.
and have a 3 1/2”min. hole.
4. MAX tire size 24.5” x 32” (NO DUAL WHEELS) 8” min. length from center of wheels
to point of hook. Only one turbo allowed not to exceed 4” inlet(NO ADDITIONAL
OPENINGS IN COMPRESSOR
5. HOUSING BESIDES THE 4” INLET). Roll cage needed.
6. Any turbo outside of hood MUST BE SHIELDED.
7. All tractors must have a kill switch or air shut off for safety.
8. All tractors must have wheelie bars (MIN. 5”
9. SQUARE PAD NOT TO EXCEED 10” FROM GROUND
10. MIN. 32” FROM CENTER OF REAR AXLE).
11. All tractors must have a working FIRE EXTINGUISHER.
12.Helmets and fire suits are required, and must have seat belt.
13. Clutches must be covered with a safety blanket from back face of bell-housing to
rear of engine block and must have steel flywheel SFI 1.1or SFI 1.2 approved.