- No pressurized fuel unless factory equipped.
- Maximum drawbar height 20” and 18” from center of axle minimum.
- Wheelie bars recommended.
- No side shields unless factory equipped.
- Factory RPM with working governor. No more than 3000 RPM’s.
- 13 ft. from center of rear axle to furthest point forward.
- No cut or altered tires. 20.8 by 38 tires.
- Weights must not interfere with hitch point.
- In the interest of safety all 12,500 and 14,500 checked tractors MUST be equipped
with a RPM sensor on the crankshaft dampener/pulley and wiring ran to the rear of
the tractor. This will be connected to an RPM monitor on the sled so your RPM can be
checked during the pull.