6200lb Light Pro Street Gas
Engines & Drivetrain
1. Blocks and heads must be cast iron.
2. Aluminum intakes, and single four-barrel carburetors permitted.
3. Dominator carburetors permitted. No split or stretch carburetors are allowed. Turbos, superchargers, injections, EFI, split or dual carburetors, sheet metal, tunnel ram or box intakes are NOT permitted.
4. Up right headers are permitted.
5. Engine must be same make as truck and in stock location.
6. 514 cu. In. Limit.
7. Transmission and transfer case must be OEM, 1 ton or less.
8. Front and rear axles must be OEM, 1 ton or less.
9. Rear of engine block must be a minimum of 14 inches from centerline of the front axle
10. No fuel injection or throttle bodies unless factory equipped on the body model year of the truck.
11. No traction control
1. Full length and width OEM frame must extend to rear bed bolts.
2. Traction bars are permitted.
3. Solid Suspension
4. Crew cab and extended cab trucks are permitted.
1. Front weights and brackets may not extend more than 195 inches forward from the center of rear axle.
2. This measurement is used to compensate for allowing longer wheelbase trucks to compete.
1. Hitch point must be a minimum of 48” from the center of the rear axle and a maximum of 24 inches high.
2. Hitch can be adjustable, but it must be stationary in all directions when pulling. Draw bar pivot point can’t extend forward past the center point of rear axle. No part of the hitch may extend above 3” above the factory frame height. Clevis needs to be welded
All engines turning more than 4500 RPM must be equipped with a harmonic balancer or dampener meeting SFI Spec 18.1.
1. Must have complete factory sheet metal no aluminum, OEM, dash, and windows in entire cab must be glass. Must be full size truck body, EXAMPLE (NO S-10, RANGER, DAKOTA, etc.). Plugs must be shielded by inner fenders.
2. Must have complete factory bed floor in stock location. Tailgate is not required.
3. No flat beds are permitted.
4. Fiberglass hoods and hood scoops permitted.
5. Batteries and fuel tanks are permitted out front. Fuel tanks must be securely mounted. Batteries must be concealed and securely mounted.
1. Any street legal dot approved tire is permitted.
2. Maximum tire size 36” tall x16” wide.
3. No cut or sharpened tires allowed.
4. No duals front or rear. No front dual spacers permitted.
1. No nitrous, all components must be removed.
2. Pump gas or racing gas only. No alcohol or nitro permitted.
3. Drive shaft loops, u-joint shields, SPECS ALUMINUM MIN. 5/16" AND STEELb 1/4" THICK, u-joint shields min. 6" long (MINIMUM OF 1 LOOP ON FRONT SHAFT AND 2 ON REAR SHAFT REQUIRED). Note: all u-joints must be shielded w/ the exception of front output if it is protected by cross member.
4. Manual transmissions must have a blow proof bell housing. Automatic transmissions must have a complete transmission blanket or a blow proof bell w/transmission tunnel shield the full length of the transmission.
5. Working kill switch, back up or neutral light required.
6. Required fire safety, every truck must have a working fire extinguisher within reach of driver inside of cab. Drivers are required to wear a sfi helmet, fire jacket,jeans and leather boots.
7. Diagonal mud flaps are prohibited for safety reasons
8. Light on kill switch – must be located in the rear center of the truck within 6” of the center of the hitch. Preferably on the right side.