Glenford loins club truck/tractor pull
1. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
2. Glenford Lions Club or any persons involved with pull are not responsible for
3. All vehicles will be operated in a safe manner at all times. Unsafe operations will
result in disqualification or removal from grounds.
4. All vehicles must have working brakes!!!!!
5. Anyone not involved in the pull shall be required to stay off the track for safety
6. All weights must be securely fastened. Anything lost on track while hooked to sled
will result in disqualification.
7. Driver must put vehicle in neutral and take foot off clutch before sled will be hooked.
8. Any jerking of sled will result in disqualification.
9. Drawbars must be stationary in all directions while pulling and hook must hang down
freely in 3 “opening of drawbar. Tractor or truck must have clear access to sled hook
in order to hook.
10.No part of vehicle will interfere with sled.
11. Disqualification will result if sled or vehicle touches guardrail.
12. Each driver has 2 chances to get front of sled past 75 foot mark. These attempts
must be consecutive.
13. After first puller in each class has made their pull, they have the option to pass that
pull and either pull again immediately or in the third position.
14. If weight is changed on sled, first puller has option to pull immediately or drop to third.
15. Driver has option to spot sled before it is pulled back to starting position, if the sled
was pulled over 75 feet by previous puller.
16. If less than 10 entries per class or at executive decision, vehicles can double entry,
but only place one per class.
17.When sled is ready, puller has 2 minutes to hook. If unable to pull at this time may
drop to last [mechanical problem only]
18. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a signed consent form by parents or guardian
19. Minimum of 5 pullers in class to pay first place money. If less first place money is
dropped and second is paid instead.
20. ALL VEHICLES MUST WEIGH OUT AND DRAWBAR CHECKED IMMEDIATELY AFTER
THEY PULL. YOU WILL FORFEIT PRIZE MONEY IF YOU DON’T
21. Any vehicle can be inspected at any time.
22.No pressurized fuel unless factory equipped.
23.Uncut tires for checked class. Top Cut tires are for checked.
Any rule not covered above will be decided as needed by members of rules committee;
excessive complaining will result in disqualifying, decision final.